[R-sig-Geo] Question on hierarchical data format 5 .h5 file format

Gabriel Cotlier g@b|k|m01 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Nov 13 08:54:43 CET 2021

Hello,

I would like to be able to visualize / plot a specific data layer within
the structure a hierarchical data file format .h5  in R. I could observe
the structure as follows :

library(rhdf5)
r= h5ls(file.choose())

and also in this way identify the Group and Name of the data to be plotted,
however I've tried I could not access the data itself, nor plot it as a
raster layer with its corresponding geographic coordinates.
I would like to be able to select such data, plot it as a raster layer and
if possible save it as GeoTIFF file format to be further processed with the
raster package as a common raster layer.

If any small guidance example, reprex, of this procedure is possible
it would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance
Kind regards,
Gabriel Cotlier
--
Gabriel Cotlier, PhD
Haifa Research Center for Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics (HCTPA)