[R-sig-Geo] using mapview to plot raster with integer values

Tim Salabim t|m@@ppe|h@n@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 12 14:36:37 CET 2021

Hi Paolo,
I am assuming the raster is being warped/projected upon rendering. By
default we use 'bilinear' resampling.

2 possible solutions:

1) set the method for projecting with mapview(rst, method = "ngb") for
nearest-neighbor resampling
2) set mapview(rst, native.crs = TRUE) so that the raster does not get
projected and hence not resampled (though you'll lose the background
maps).

HTH
Tim