[R-sig-Geo] question on writeRaster error

Yasna K Palmeiro Silva ykp@|me| @end|ng |rom uc@c|
Fri Mar 26 20:34:15 CET 2021

Hi Gabriel,

I guess, the syntax is different:

The general syntax is:
writeRaster(NameRaster, file="PathOfFolderSTinDesktop/NameFile.tif",
format= ""GTiff", overwrite=TRUE)

If you want to add options with bands:
writeRaster(NameRaster, file="FolderPath/NameFile.tif", format= ""GTiff",
overwrite=TRUE, options= c("INTERLEAVE=BAND","COMPRESS=LZW"))

NameRaster is a RasterLayer or RasterBrick t in your global environment.

Hope this works,

Best
Yasna