[R-sig-Geo] Impute missing values along a spatial network

Thierry Onkelinx th|erry@onke||nx @end|ng |rom |nbo@be
Thu Mar 25 10:14:29 CET 2021

Dear Tobias,

Keep in mind that you'll need multiple imputation (). If you use the
predicted values to impute, then you'll get a variance which is lower than
the variance of the complete dataset. Whereas the variance should increase
with the amount of missing data. Multiple imputation solves that problem.

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Statisticus / Statistician

Vlaamse Overheid / Government of Flanders
INSTITUUT VOOR NATUUR- EN BOSONDERZOEK / RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR NATURE AND
FOREST
Team Biometrie & Kwaliteitszorg / Team Biometrics & Quality Assurance
thierry.onkelinx using inbo.be
Havenlaan 88 bus 73, 1000 Brussel
www.inbo.be

~ John Tukey