[R-sig-Geo] How to obtain standard errors of local regression coefficients in spgwr::ggwr()?

Roger Bivand Roger@B|v@nd @end|ng |rom nhh@no
Sun Jun 6 16:14:34 CEST 2021

Does ?spgwr::ggwr state that any such values are returned? It says:

"a SpatialPointsDataFrame (may be gridded) or SpatialPolygonsDataFrame
object (see package "sp") with fit.points, weights, GWR coefficient
estimates, dispersion if a "quasi"-family is used, and the residuals of
type "type" in its "data" slot."

Nothing else is returned. You may like to try the GWmodel package, which
may offer some further output, but this is a largely unexplored area, and
in any case inference is not encouraged for GW output as the technique is
exploratory.

Hope this clarifies.

Roger

PS. Please post plain text, not HTML-formatted.