[R-sig-Geo] Using facet_wrap with geom_stars for a stacked raster

Manuel Spínola m@p|no|@10 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 1 19:15:44 CEST 2021

Thank you very much Edzer.

What about the labels of the stripes?

If I try to change the labels, they come out as NA

r <- read_stars(system.file("external/test.grd", package="raster"))

s1 <- c(r, r*2)

s2 <- merge(s1)

n <- c("raster 01", "raster 02")

ggplot() +
   geom_stars(data = s2) +
   facet_wrap(~attributes, labeller = labeller(attributes = n)) +
   coord_equal()

El mar, 1 jun 2021 a las 10:54, Edzer Pebesma (<
edzer.pebesma using uni-muenster.de>) escribió:

> On 01/06/2021 18:43, Manuel Spínola wrote:
> > Dear list members,
> >
> > I am trying to use facet_wrap with geom_stars but I don't know how to
> > specify the variable argument in the facet_wrap function (I know is not
> > "band"), and also, how to change the labels of the strip names?
> >
> > r <- read_stars(system.file("external/test.grd", package="raster"))
> >
> > s1 <- c(r, r*2)
> >
> > ggplot() +
> >    geom_stars(data = s1) +
> >    coord_equal() +
> >    facet_wrap(~ band)
> >

> Try:
>
> ggplot() +
>    geom_stars(data = merge(s1)) + f
>    facet_wrap(~attributes) +
>    coord_equal()
>

> c() binds attributes, merge() merges them into a dimension.
> --
> Edzer Pebesma
> Institute for Geoinformatics
> Heisenbergstrasse 2, 48151 Muenster, Germany
> Phone: +49 251 8333081

*Manuel Spínola, Ph.D.*
Instituto Internacional en Conservación y Manejo de Vida Silvestre
Universidad Nacional
Apartado 1350-3000
Heredia
COSTA RICA
mspinola using una.cr <mspinola using una.ac.cr>
mspinola10 using gmail.com
Teléfono: (506) 8706 - 4662
Personal website: Lobito de río <https://sites.google.com/site/lobitoderio/>
Institutional website: ICOMVIS <http://www.icomvis.una.ac.cr/>