[R-sig-Geo] Offset for spautolm function in Spatialreg package

Roger Bivand Roger@B|v@nd @end|ng |rom nhh@no
Mon Jan 18 13:11:53 CET 2021

On Sat, 16 Jan 2021, Kaushi Kanankege wrote:

> Dr. Bivand and the R Sig Geo team,
>
> Thank you again for the replies to the question.
>
> I kindly request removing my signature including the affiliation and
> contact details from this thread. I'm OK having the Q & A part online.

Once sent, posts cannot be changed, and are copied by third-party servers
like nabble. You posted in November 2020, so posting contents have
propagated widely far beyond servers we control, as well as to list
members. If alerted immediately (within minutes) that a post erroneously
contains material with a serious legal issue, our volunteer server admin.
may be able to help, but only exceptionally. We actually prefer sufficient
affiliation information, because then anyone caring to reply has some
basis for understanding what is the background for the post.

Roger
list admin. (not server admin.)

> Thank you
> Kaushi

Helleveien 30, N-5045 Bergen, Norway.
voice: +47 55 95 93 55; e-mail: Roger.Bivand using nhh.no
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2392-6140