[R-sig-Geo] New GIS Courses: Field Mapping Workflow and UAVs for Environmental

Roger Bivand Roger@B|v@nd @end|ng |rom nhh@no
Fri Jan 8 09:48:31 CET 2021

Please note that advertising courses of this kind on this list is not
permitted, and list subscribers should ignore this message. Should a
further post appear of this kind, the poster will be unsubscribed.

Should any further subscribers wish to draw attention to non-profit events
or courses (as OpenGeoHub does), please ask list admin. first for
guidance. For-profit ads are not acceptable under any circumstances.

Roger Bivand
(list admin.)