[R-sig-Geo] Consolidate data

Roger Bivand Roger@B|v@nd @end|ng |rom nhh@no
Wed Feb 3 10:21:24 CET 2021

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021, Bede-Fazekas Ákos wrote:

> Hello Oulhaci,
>
> How your question is related to R statistical software? This mailing
> list is for R users/developers. If you do not want to solve the problem
> with/from R (e.g. RPyGeo) but with Python integrated into ArcGIS, you
> should ask your question in gis.stackexchange.com or in a Python- or
> ArcGIS-specific mailing list.

While this is correct, perhaps Oulhaci thought that everone knows about
the R-ArcGIS bridge:

https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/r-arcgis-bridge/overview
https://github.com/R-ArcGIS/r-bridge-install

ESRI is a member of the R Consortium, and has been trying to offer ways of
writing user-facing modules using R internally.

Anyway, it would be useful to clarify whether R is involved or not.

Roger