[R-sig-Geo] Consolidate data

Oulhaci Yasmine ou|h@c|_y@@m|ne @end|ng |rom y@hoo@|r
Wed Feb 3 09:34:50 CET 2021

Dear list,
I want to build two scripts with python ArcGIS Pro, the first one will consolidate (Roll-up) data  just like aggregation of spatial data.The second one is the opposite of consolidating (drilling down into data), For example, i have three hierarchy levels are country, state and district. These fields are geographic fields and I am able to plot them on three separate maps. The requirement is to create a top-down analysis such that when the user clicks on the country, the top-down analysis should take the user to the states and show all the states. Then when the user clicks on a state, the drilldown should bring the user to see the districts and show all the sub-districts.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.