[R-sig-Geo] Open Data Science Europe Workshop 6-10 September 2021 @ Wageningen Int. Conference Centre

Tomislav Hengl tom@heng| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 29 17:02:33 CEST 2021

We are running a 5-day workshop with 2 days of training sessions at
Wageningen Int. Conference Centre, the Netherlands from 6-10 September
2021. For more info please refer to:

https://opendatascience.eu

The training sessions will include two parallel blocks focused on
Spatiotemporal Machine Learning in Python / R, GRASS GIS, and will also
include working with QGIS plugins and web-GIS services for accessing,
visualizing and computing with large spacetime datasets. For more info
about the training sessions please refer to:

https://opendatascience.eu/trainings-sessions-2021/

The special Open Data Science Europe workshop 2021 theme is:
"Spatiotemporal modeling of European Landscapes and Climate 2000–2020:
using EO and Machine Learning"

Registrations for the training sessions will open in early June. We are
hoping for a physical event with most of participants at site, however,
we will video-record and live-broadcast most of the sessions as we did
for our Summer School 2020
(https://www.youtube.com/c/OpenGeoHubFoundation). Please subscribe to
our Twitter channel to receive regular updates:
https://twitter.com/opengeohub

The Open Data Science Europe is a NOT-for-profit event sponsored by the
OpenGeoHub foundation (EU project Geo-harmonizer:
https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/2018-eu-ia-0095).
Given the circumstances with pandemic and uncertainties there will be NO
registration fees to participate in this event and all videos and
teaching materials will be distributed via Creative Commons BY license.

To apply for oral or poster at the workshop please submit abstract via:
https://opendatascience.eu/workshop-2021-timeline-and-instructions/
(deadline 1st of May 2021).

For all other issues please feel free to contact us via:

support using opendatascience.eu