[R-sig-Geo] sarorderedprobit panel data

Ryan, Alex @ry@n19 @end|ng |rom jcu@edu
Mon Apr 19 01:59:45 CEST 2021

Hi Roger,

Thank you for the recommendation, I see now that you have previously shared
similar advice on the r-sig-geo forum. The kronecker calculation worked
well and resolved the error message previously shared. Regarding your
recommendation to include an ordinal response: is your recommendation to
include explanatory variables representing the time period for each
observation in the model? I do not see similar variables included in the
examples reported by the splm documentation as you have referenced.