[R-sig-Geo] reading geopackage gpkg with readOGR

Bede-Fazekas Ákos b|@|ev||@t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 13 08:57:49 CEST 2021

Dear Patrick,
please take a look at sf::st_layers(dsn), this gives you the name of,
and basic information on, the layers found in the specific file/folder
(dsn).
HTH,
Ákos Bede-Fazekas