[R-sig-Geo] How to cluster the standard errors in the SPLM function?

Mathias Moser m@tmo@er @end|ng |rom wu@@c@@t
Tue Sep 15 20:24:02 CEST 2020

Pietro (and anyone else interested): the Conley SE code is still
available on Darin Christensen's Github:
https://github.com/darinchristensen/conley-se

BR, Mathias