[R-sig-Geo] Stack of several Raster

Bede-Fazekas Ákos b|@|ev||@t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 14 19:12:26 CEST 2020

Dear Gaëtan,

"order of appearance of my different columns corresponding to my 366
files (1 year) does not make any sense": do you mean that the order of
the columns in TMAX60 is not what you want? The column order should
match the order of the layers in your RasterStack. You can check it with:
names(s)
The order of the layers will correspond to the list of file names stored
in fs. So you should arrange the file names in the appropriate order,
and then you'll get columns in TMAX60 in the desired order. Maybe not
list.files() is the best fuction to use. If the file names follow a
regular pattern, then you can simply create the character vector of the
file names with paste() or paste0().

HTH,
Ákos Bede-FAzekas
Hungarian Academy of Sciences