[R-sig-Geo] crop or mask large raster on inport

Zivan Karaman z|v@n@k@r@m@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 24 19:51:11 CET 2020

Hello Dexter,

I think this could be done with command-line gdal (see, for example,
https://joeyklee.github.io/broc-cli-geo/guide/XX_raster_cropping_and_clipping.html),
but I don't know how to do it in R.

Best regards,
Zivan