[R-sig-Geo] Question about function COORDINATES in SP PACKAGE

Pietro Andre Telatin Paschoalino p|etro_te|@to @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Wed Nov 4 15:35:55 CET 2020

Hello Roger,

Yes, I'm using spdep package to construct the matrices.

I used the knearneigh function (in which I entered the coordinates), as well as the poly2nb function.

I think that I only have one of these rings but the size of the polygons is relatively large (they are political divisions) of a country. In that case, can I keep extracting coordinates by the coordinates function?

I didn't understand why you suggested avoiding GWR. Are you commenting on the methodology itself?

Pietro Andre Telatin Paschoalino
Doutorando em Ci�ncias Econ�micas da Universidade Estadual de Maring� - PCE.