[R-sig-Geo] rgdal 1.5-8 released on CRAN

chris english eng||@hchr|@topher@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 30 23:34:59 CEST 2020

And I'm very grateful for Robin's
https://bookdown.org/robinlovelace/geocompr/intro.html, because at this
point my lazy days
of rstudio are broken and his book provides a very helpful and informative
re-introduction to accomplishing what I need from
the command line. Roy, did permissions figure in your difficulties or was
that an ubuntu based herring whose checking bore no
fruit?
Chris