[R-sig-Geo] How can I update to versions GEOS 3.8.0, GDAL 3.0.4 and PROJ 7.0.0

Ista Zahn |@t@z@hn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 21 23:41:16 CEST 2020

Hi Manuel,

It looks like the brew gdal formula hasn't been updated to version 3
yet[1] at least in part because it breaks other things[2]. Personally
I would just wait for the homebrew community to sort this out.

Best,
Ista

[1] https://formulae.brew.sh/formula/gdal
[2] https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/pull/46817