[R-sig-Geo] There is any R package that Artificial Neural Network for spatial interpolation?

Jens Floeter j||oeter @end|ng |rom un|-h@mburg@de
Sun Mar 8 19:03:35 CET 2020

Hi Abdelkrim,

you may have a look into

Rammer W and Seidl R (2019) Harnessing Deep Learning in Ecology: An
Example Predicting Bark Beetle Outbreaks. Front. Plant Sci. 10:1327.
doi: 10.3389/fpls.2019.01327

They used the H2O platform (H2O.ai, 2017), which provides a set of fast
and scalable learning algorithms and is integrated within the R software
and environment.

However, I have not used it myself.

best wishes !
Jens