[R-sig-Geo] Proj not projecting properly on maps

Molly Scott - NOAA Affiliate mo||y@@cott @end|ng |rom no@@@gov
Tue Jun 16 21:51:56 CEST 2020

Hi all, I apologise for the simple question, but really unsure how to
proceed given the error message. I make lots of animated movement maps
using the package MoveVis. Normally, I set up my animated date frame like
this:

ocs_ani_move = df2move(ocs.ani,
       * proj = "+init=epsg:4326 +proj=longlat +datum=WGS84 +no_defs
+ellps=WGS84 +towgs84=0,0,0",*
        x = "Longitude", y = "Latitude", time = "Local.Date.Time", track_id
= "shark1" )

I am now getting this error when I do: CRS object has comment, which is
lost in output.Discarded ellps WGS 84 in CRS definition: +proj=merc
+a=6378137 +b=6378137 +lat_ts=0 +lon_0=0 +x_0=0 +y_0=0 +k=1 +units=m
+nadgrids=@null +wktext +no_defsDiscarded datum WGS_1984 in CRS definition.

Could any please tell me what to input for 'proj" I have read the most
recent vignettes and am aware that changes have been made, but unsure what
is the equivalent to my previous code.

Many thanks,