[R-sig-Geo] How to efficiently generate data of neighboring points

Lom Navanyo |omn@v@@|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jun 8 02:23:52 CEST 2020

Some farmers own more than one well and thus can extract from their
multiple wells. Others are single well owners.

The amount of water pumped by the irrigator from their wells is the unit of
observation. And I do not know how it might sound but
I would say "irrigator-well" is the unit of analysis?

Both crops and technology have seasonal patterns, though not pronounced
probably due to switching costs.

I have two segments of the data: A section or  a group of neighboring
irrigators pay fees for water withdrawal. The second group (of neighbors)
does
not pay any fee aside their individual lift cost (which is not observed in
the data). I do not intend to run a difference-in-difference model with
respect
to the fee as that's not what I want to study. So I intend to run separate
models/specifications for the two groups.

Thanks,
Lom