[R-sig-Geo] rgdal release candidate 1.5-9 rev. 1000 ready for testing

Patrick Schratz p@tr|ck@@chr@tz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 6 23:04:51 CEST 2020

Edzer,

I appreciate your message and agree with everything.

In addition I want to clarify that the Twitter post does not solely
result out of / refer to the recent messages of today.
It summarizes observations of mine over a longer period from many
different people and today's discussion might simply have caused this
overflow (of emotions).
That’s why I did not add any names or other details, to say that again
explicitly.
Maybe I should have kept it in my head, though.

Happy coding everyone,
Patrick