[R-sig-Geo] rgdal release candidate 1.5-9 rev. 1000 ready for testing

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy@mende|@@ohn @end|ng |rom no@@@gov
Fri Jun 5 19:44:21 CEST 2020

Thanks all.  My problem is I already have Fink and Homebrew and everything starts interfering with everything,  so I have cut back on package managers except for a few essentially libraries.  Roger,  thanks for the links and the advice.    Kyngchaos also was defeated in that he doesn’t have Catalina and I guess isn’t set up to run it.  Too bad because his frameworks were alway pretty reliable.

-Roy