[R-sig-Geo] Package lwgeom (0.2-4) fails to install on Shinyapps.io with an "upgrade GEOS to 3.6.0 or later" error

Erin Hodgess er|nm@hodge@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 3 18:03:38 CEST 2020

Hello!

Could this possibly be due to the upgrade for GDAL and PROJ libraries,
please?

That might be something on the Shinyapps.io side.  Just a thought.

Thanks,
Erin

Erin Hodgess, PhD
mailto: erinm.hodgess using gmail.com