[R-sig-Geo] How set up spatstat::densityHeat()?

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Sat Jul 18 00:58:41 CEST 2020

On 17/07/20 9:04 pm, Michal Kvasnička wrote:

> Dear Rolf.
>
> Thanks a lot for the suggestions! I'll check it out.
>
> Best wishes to you and all spatstat team,
> *Ing. Michal Kvasnička, Ph.D.*

Good luck with your endeavours.  I'd like to point out a slight glitch
in the advice that I proffered, explicitly my suggestion that you use

     remotes::install_github("spatstat/spatstat",lib=.Rlib)

to install the latest version of spatstat.  The code above was copied
and pasted from my .Rhistory and I neglected to  change the "lib=.Rlib",
which is peculiar to my personal R set-up.

You should replace ".Rlib" with a text string specifying the library
where you keep the packages that you install.

Apologies for any confusion that may have resulted.

cheers,

Rolf

<SNIP>

--