[R-sig-Geo] Image reprojection and resampling

Bede-Fazekas Ákos b|@|ev||@t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 10 12:56:03 CEST 2020

Dear Enoch,

Without a reproducible example it is hard to guess what you data looks
like and what causes the unexpected results.
Anyway, if you are sure that raster object called "Trying" has perfect
CRS and resolution, then this may solve your problem:
Sentinel <- projectRaster(from = Sentinel, to = Trying)

Have a nice weekend,
Ákos Bede-Fazekas
Hungarian Academy of Sciences