[R-sig-Geo] Circular/square sample function for extract coordinates and marks in *ppp object

ASANTOS @|ex@ndre@@nto@br @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com@br
Fri Feb 21 00:20:21 CET 2020

Dear r-sig-geo members,

I've to know if there is a function for sample for extract coordinates
and marks of a marked planar point pattern object? In my example:

library(spatstat)

## Using a longleaf data set
longleaf
#Marked planar point pattern: 584 points
#marks are numeric, of storage type� �double�
#window: rectangle = [0, 200] x [0, 200] metres

There is the spsample(x, n, "random") for example, but this function
sample random points inside longleaf$window area and doesn't work for marks.

I've like a function that extract longleaf points coordinates and marks
inside a circular area (eg. 1 metres) or square area (eg. 1 metes h x w)
around n random sample points and a data frame or better a new marked
planar point patter object as output.

Is there this type of function implemented in R?

Thanks in advanced,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre dos Santos
Geotechnologies and Spatial Statistics applied to Forest Entomology