[R-sig-Geo] Mask from raster with less RAM

Frederico Faleiro |v|@|e|ro @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Aug 15 00:08:43 CEST 2020

Hi guys,

thank you for your help. Sometimes we really need more RAM. I got access to
a cluster with more RAM and solved the problem.
Dear Sourav, you are right, but the crop only cuts the extent of the
rasters, so I really need to use mask. In addition, my main limitation was
in generating the polygon from raster (i.e. rasterToPolygons).

Cheers!

--
Frederico Faleiro
Postdoctoral Researcher in the INCT-EECBio (https://www.eecbio.ufg.br/)