[R-sig-Geo] [FORGED] Re: Introducing new local spatial statistic, ELSA, and Entrogram (a variogram-like graph)

Babak Naimi n@|m|@b @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 8 15:03:17 CEST 2020

Hi Rolf,

You right, Thank you. I replied to all by mistake. I intended to send the
PDF to Chris. I removed the link.

Cheers,
Babak