[R-sig-Geo] landmap package, predict method gave an error of memory exhausted

Tomislav Hengl tom@heng| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 16 16:54:31 CEST 2019

Manuel,

Please send me a private message and a copy of your data so I can test
where does the RAM blows up. Is it a classification or regression type
problem?

T. Hengl