[R-sig-Geo] Problem of vector allocation in GSIF package

Tomislav Hengl tom@heng| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 13 17:45:25 CEST 2019

You have two options:

1. Run predictions using tiling
(https://github.com/Envirometrix/BigSpatialDataR#dem-analysis-using-tiling-and-parallelization)

2. Buy more RAM.

I suggest using option 1 since option 2 can propagate to infinity.

PS: I am working on a new package
(https://github.com/Envirometrix/landmap/) that should give more
flexibility to users and maybe even incorporate tiling of large objects
by default.