[R-sig-Geo] Implementing a rolling window for stars object

Micha Silver t@v|b@r @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 23 19:20:14 CEST 2019

On 23/10/2019 19:30, Andy Teucher wrote:
> Hi Micha,
>
> I can see two problems immediately with your code:
>  1. you are using a double-colon (yr::last_yr) - the double colon is
> used for looking for an object in a package, so it is looking for
> object ‘yrs’ in package ‘yr’, which obviously doesn’t make sense. Use
> a single colon to create a range (like you did with 2:6)
> 2.  the object ‘last_yr’ is never defined, so even if you used a
> single colon to define the range yr:last_yr, it would fail as it would
> not be able to find object ‘last_yr’

Thanks,

I fixed those typos (corrected script attached) and I still get this error:

micha using tp480:R$ Rscript stars_window.R
Linking to GEOS 3.7.1, GDAL 2.4.0, PROJ 5.2.0
Error in eval(rlang::expr(x[[i]][!!!args])) : object 'yr' not found
Calls: RunMK -> [ -> [.stars -> structure -> eval -> eval
Execution halted