[R-sig-Geo] variogramCloud to gstatVariogram in gstat

Benjamin Hemingway b|hem|ng @end|ng |rom @@u@edu
Tue Oct 1 20:20:26 CEST 2019

Hello,

I am computing the variogram from points measured along profiles. I do not
want to compute the variogram from pairs of points belonging to the same
profile. To accomplish this I am iterating through each point and computing
the variogram cloud, keeping only the point pairs that I want. However, I
would like to plot the sample variogram and fit a model to it using only
the point pairs in my final variogramCloud data frame.

Is there an elegant way to convert a variogramCloud data frame to a
gstatVariogram data frame?

Ben