[R-sig-Geo] Fwd: Highlight an area using symbol

Raman Mishra r@m@n@m|@hr@10 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 18 07:52:29 CET 2019

Raman Mishra
Senior Research Scholar
International Institute for Population Sciences, Mumbai
Mobile: +91-8879317106

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raman Mishra <raman.mishra10 using gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 12:19 PM
Subject: Highlight an area using symbol
To: <r-sig-geo using r-project.org>

My data have a missing value for a district, I gave 0 value for the
district and did spatial analysis (Univariate, Regression etc.).

I tried using "NA" instead of 0 value for that district but most of the
codes available online are not working with "NA" and it won't be ethical to
delete that area from my map.

I want to highlight that district using symbols.

Is it possible that after the creation of maps one can highlight that
district using some function?

Please provide a solution as I am new to R.

Thanks