[R-sig-Geo] It's possible delimit a shapefile very extent using R? (Roger Bivand)

Roger Bivand Roger@B|v@nd @end|ng |rom nhh@no
Mon Nov 11 11:21:53 CET 2019

Hi Caridad,

You may be right, that Geomar actually meant the bounding box or
coordinates of each polygon - thanks for trying to clarify. I think we'll
have to Geomar to explain what is needed.

Roger

On Sun, 10 Nov 2019, Caridad Serrano Ortega wrote:

> Hi Rober,
>
> My script with R is intermedi level and the english is basic one. Is this
> your answer?
>
> pas_file<- readOGR("D:/DATOS", "CoveredArea")
>
> pas_file using bbox # Extend all
> pas_file using polygons[[1]]@Polygons[[1]]@coords # Coordinates from the first
> polygon
> pas_file using polygons[[1]]@Polygons[[1]]@coords[,1] # All x from the first
> polygon
> pas_file using polygons[[1]]@Polygons[[1]]@coords[,2] # All y from the first
> polygon
> max(pas_file using polygons[[1]]@Polygons[[1]]@coords[,1])
> min(pas_file using polygons[[1]]@Polygons[[1]]@coords[,1])
> max(pas_file using polygons[[1]]@Polygons[[1]]@coords[,2])
> min(pas_file using polygons[[1]]@Polygons[[1]]@coords[,2])
>
> The shape file is a spatialPolygonsDataFrame so look at this link:
> http://strimas.com/r/tidy-sf/

Helleveien 30, N-5045 Bergen, Norway.
voice: +47 55 95 93 55; e-mail: Roger.Bivand using nhh.no
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2392-6140