[R-sig-Geo] sp

Francesco Perugini |r@nce@co@perug|n| @end|ng |rom y@hoo@|t
Thu May 16 15:43:49 CEST 2019

 Thanks a lot for the reply Prof. Bivand. It works fine now.
Yes I did not use R since few months.I was wondering why this piece of coding left is not working:
neighbors.knn1 <- knn2nb(knearneigh(coord, 1, longlat=F), sym=F)## Global G
dlwknn1.B <- nb2listw(neighbors.knn1, style="B", zero.policy=TRUE)
globalG.test(CRIME, dlwknn1.B, zero.policy=F)

Error: object 'CRIME' not found
Thanks again for your help.Francesco