[R-sig-Geo] add a field to sf object and point shape in kml

Marta Rufino m@rt@@m@ru||no @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 7 19:37:52 CEST 2019

Hi,

Cool! Thank you for the very quick and efficient reply.

Just remembered an alternative for the kml challenge... using plotKML after
converting it to spatial.

library(plotKML)
plotKML(as(my.sf.file, "Spatial"), colour_scale=SAGA_pal[[1]]) # this
function has a very detailed help with many easy options. This is just an
example...

It is a pity that it still does not work directly with sf objects (hehehe -
Edzer? Tom?) - but this way it is fine.

I am trying to retrieve the issues I found previously with adding fields
this way... if I find it I will report those.

Cheers,
M.

Vijay Lulla <vijaylulla using gmail.com> escreveu no dia terça, 7/05/2019 à(s)
18:11: