[R-sig-Geo] [FORGED] Modifying the length of a matrix variable

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Sun Mar 31 01:01:05 CET 2019

On 31/03/19 12:56 PM, rain1290 using aim.com wrote:

> Model4 <- brick("MaxPrecCCCMACanESM2rcp45.nc", var="onedaymax")
>

> That is how Model4 is derived.
>
> When trying class(Model4), I receive:
>
> [1] "RasterBrick" attr(,"package") [1] "raster"
>
> **//___^
>
> Meanwhile, I will check on Google to see what I come up with in terms of
> your suggestion. :)

I know nothing about rasters, the brick() function, or the raster
package, so include me out at this stage.

Others on the list may be able to help you.  Particular if you can force
yourself to ask a *focussed* question.

cheers,

Rolf

--