[R-sig-Geo] [FORGED] Modifying the length of a matrix variable

r@i@1290 m@iii@g oii @im@com r@i@1290 m@iii@g oii @im@com
Sat Mar 30 23:14:49 CET 2019

Hi Rolf (and others),

I tried your suggestion, but when I used dim(Model4.chopped), it still shows 95 layers, as shown below:
8192    95
I also find that the total number of cells is rather low for that many layers. I started with 778240 cells over 95 layers.
-----Original Message-----
From: Rolf Turner <r.turner using auckland.ac.nz>
To: rain1290 <rain1290 using aim.com>
Cc: r-sig-geo using r-project.org <r-sig-geo using r-project.org>
Sent: Sat, Mar 30, 2019 5:57 pm
Subject: Re: [FORGED] [R-sig-Geo] Modifying the length of a matrix variable

On 31/03/19 10:22 AM, rain1290 using aim.com wrote:

> Hi Rolf,
>
> My apologies - I meant "layers" as opposed to "length". The goal is to
> reduce the number of layers to 90 (from 95).
>
> dim (Model4) yields:
>
> 64   128   95
>

> You can see the 95 there. That is what I would like to reduce to 90, or
> isolate layer 1 to layer 90.

Please keep the list in the set of recipients.  I am not your private
consultant, and furthermore others on the list may be able to provide
better advice than I.  I have CC-ed this message to the list.

To keep only "layers" 1 through 90 you could do:

    Model4.chopped <- Model4[,,1:90]

As I said before, it really is time that you learned something about R
(e.g. by studying a tutorial).

cheers,

Rolf

--