[R-sig-Geo] Error in running Maxent within biomod2

Ben Tupper btupper @end|ng |rom b|ge|ow@org
Thu Mar 14 22:27:30 CET 2019

Hi,

You might want to verify that you have the required maxent jar file location properly identified.  See the MAXENT.Philips section here ...

https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/biomod2/versions/3.3-7.1/topics/BIOMOD_ModelingOptions <https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/biomod2/versions/3.3-7.1/topics/BIOMOD_ModelingOptions>

Cheers,
Ben