[R-sig-Geo] auto-correlation of nominal variables (Rich Shepard)

Rich Shepard r@hep@rd @end|ng |rom @pp|-eco@y@@com
Wed Jun 19 15:05:01 CEST 2019

On Wed, 19 Jun 2019, Emanuele Barca wrote:

> Actually, my interest is in finding a clustering tendency of crop-classes.
> Therefore, joincount.multi of spdep library is perfect for my aims.

Emanuele,

Glad I helped.

> I would like to find a function for representing graphically such tendency.

My spatio-temporal work almost always involves geostatistics, not point
processes. For the latter, in addition to the two books I suggested
yesterday, take a look at "Spatial and Spatio-temporal Bayesian Models with
R - INLA" by Marta Blangiardo and Michela Cameletti. They have a lot of
graphics with their examples, some of which you might find useful.

Best regards,

Rich