[R-sig-Geo] Disjungtive kriging in RGeostats pakage

Roger Bivand Roger@B|v@nd @end|ng |rom nhh@no
Mon Jun 10 19:26:52 CEST 2019

This package is not a CRAN package but comes from:

http://rgeostats.free.fr/

with a restrictive license. The df() function has a help page at:

http://rgeostats.free.fr/html/dk.html

The authors may be the best source of advice. In general, it is best to
provide a toy example with a widely available data set (coal ash?) that
mimics your problem. Then anyone with access to the package can see what
is the problem and maybe also help illuminate it.

Hope this clarifies,

Roger