[R-sig-Geo] How to reshape a LINESTRING sfc into equal length segments

Andrea Gilardi @@g||@rd|5 @end|ng |rom c@mpu@@un|m|b@|t
Wed Jul 3 10:58:48 CEST 2019

Hi everyone. This is my first mail to this mailing list so excuse me if I'm
doing something wrong. I was wondering if it's possible to reshape a
LINESTRING sfc of all connected segments into equal length segments.

I tried to explain a little bit on why I want to do that here:
https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/327376/how-to-divide-linestring-spatial-network-into-equal-length-segments-using-r-sf

I'm pretty sure that I'm overcomplicating something simple and, in that
case, could you point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance
Andrea