[R-sig-Geo] pcfinhom and Kcross.inhom unexpected behavior, heterogeneity or not?

Mirela Beloiu m|re|@_be|o|u @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Fri Jan 25 12:28:36 CET 2019

Dear members,

I am currently analyzing the spatial patterns of a tree species using the "spatstat" package.
I struggle with some concepts and function output (strange graphs).I posted the data and the questions here:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54364272/pcfinhom-and-kcross-inhom-unexpected-behavior-heterogeneity-or-not

I would be very grateful to receive some advice.
Thank you in advance!Best regards,Mirela