[R-sig-Geo] Impacts code after gstslshet

Izon, German g_mizon @ending from y@hoo@com
Sat Jan 5 22:06:43 CET 2019

Hi Roger,

Thank you very much for your quick response and help. It did work.

Best,
Germán

On 1/5/19, 7:48 AM, "Roger Bivand" <Roger.Bivand using nhh.no> wrote:

    Run install.packages("sphet", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org") for
    Linux/OSX source install or Windows binary install of the development
    version of sphet, and please report back if this resolves the problem.

    Roger