[R-sig-Geo] Book: “Spatio-Temporal Statistics with R,” by Christopher K. Wikle, Andrew Zammit-Mangion, and Noel Cressie

Rich Shepard r@hep@rd @end|ng |rom @pp|-eco@y@@com
Tue Feb 5 22:36:29 CET 2019

On Tue, 5 Feb 2019, Andrew Zammit Mangion wrote:

> The book is available as a free downloadable PDF at
> https://spacetimewithr.org. This website also gives information on how to
> install the accompanying R package ?STRbook? that contains helper
> functions for use in the Labs, and a discount code for the hardcover
> version.

Christopher, Andrew, and Noel:

Thank you all very much for the ability to download the book as a PDF file.
When a project budget allows I'll also buy a dead tree version so I can read
it everywhere.

Best regards,

Rich