[R-sig-Geo] Adding a Few Neighbour Relationships to a nb List

Vijay Lulla v|j@y|u||@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 7 17:53:12 CEST 2019

Maybe https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/spdep/vignettes/nb_igraph.html
can help with all your questions.
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/spdep/vignettes/nb_sf.html contains
a little more detail about nb structure.  Finally, I encourage you to use
`str` to study the structure of R objects.
HTH,
Vijay.