[R-sig-Geo] Possible proj.4-related error coming when specifying CRS for raster

Alex Zvoleff @zvo|e|| @end|ng |rom con@erv@t|on@org
Fri Apr 26 21:55:34 CEST 2019

Yep, that looks like it. I've fixed the example CRS strings and the CRS of the stored data and will upload the new version. Thank you for the quick response and help in fixing this!