[R-sig-Geo] tpk files

Marta Rufino m@rt@@m@ru||no @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 11 17:57:18 CEST 2019

Hi Barry,

Thank you so much for your quik reply!
Yep, I tried that... after downloading, changing the name and decompressing
(it becomes 27GB), then I was not able to read it with r.
I will try again then.

Cheers,
M.

PS: now, it is giving me an error:

Error in CPL_read_ogr(dsn, layer, query, as.character(options), quiet,  :
  std::bad_alloc
In addition: Warning message:
In CPL_read_ogr(dsn, layer, query, as.character(options), quiet,  :
  GDAL Error 1: In GetNextRawFeature(): sqlite3_step() : disk I/O error

Barry Rowlingson <b.rowlingson using lancaster.ac.uk> escreveu no dia quinta,
11/04/2019 à(s) 16:39: